Singer Lisa Gentile is fourth woman to accuse Chris Noth of sexual assault | US television

A fourth woman has come forward to accuse Chris Noth of sexual assault, days after the actor best known for his character Mr. Big on Sex and the City was fired from CBS’ TV drama The Equalizer.

Singer-songwriter Lisa Gentile said Thursday that Noth forcefully kissed and touched her in her New York apartment after meeting him at Da Marino, a restaurant in midtown Manhattan, where one of Noth’s accusers said she was assaulted by the actor.

Gentile said she met Noth in 1998, when they were both regularly working at the restaurant. One night in 2002, he drove her home and asked her to see her apartment. Gentile said he pushed her on a table, kissed her forcibly and touched her breasts.

“He was gnawing all over, and I quickly became uncomfortable. He became more aggressive, put both his hands on my breasts and started squeezing them really hard over my shirt,” she said Thursday at a press conference.

Gentile, who claims Nuth put his hands under her shirt afterwards, said she tried to push him away.

“I kept pushing his hands down while he was pushing me. I was trying to get him to stop. Then he pushed my hand down toward his penis.”

After she managed to push him away, she recalls, “He got really angry and started screaming and calling me a harasser and a dog. He got out of my apartment.”

The next morning, Gentile added, Nuth called her, warning her that “if I ever told what happened the night before, it would ruin my career, I would never see him again and he would blacklist me from the company.”

“I was afraid to come forward because of Nuth’s power and his threats to destroy my career,” Gentile said, adding that she was now going public in support of the women who spoke before her, anonymously, and to advocate for laws to expand the law. Restrictions on adult allegations of sexual assault.

The new account comes on the heels of allegations by three other women who said the actor sexually assaulted them between 2004 and 2015.

Nuth has previously described the allegations as “categorically false”.

“These stories could have been 30 years ago or 30 days ago – doesn’t always mean no – that’s the line I haven’t crossed,” he told The Hollywood Reporter.

He added that “the meetings were by mutual consent.” “It is hard not to question the timing of these stories being published. I don’t know for sure why they are showing up now, but I do know this: I didn’t assault these women.”

Noth’s co-stars in Sex and The City and the movie’s sequel and just like him—Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, and Kristen Davis—together voiced their support for his accusers.

Nuth could not be reached for comment on the non-Jewish allegations. The actor’s representatives had no comment on Thursday.

Reuters contributed to the report.

Leave a Comment